  1. Well I have to say that the people in the alt.config sight haven't been very
    helpful.

    Is there anyone here who knows how to setup a newsgroup?

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yes.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Please help me someone.

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005
  4. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Pennywise Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:40:28 GMT, "Throatwobler Mangrove"

    |> Well I have to say that the people in the alt.config sight haven't been very
    |> helpful.

    Every dimwit that finds the newsgroups want to start a new one. Yet have
    no clue how they work; or they wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

    Alt.config answered your question and you don't even know it.

    http://nice-tits.org/types.html

    Pennywise, Feb 27, 2005
  6. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Rob K Guest

    Certainly.
    I see you've actually posted in alt.config.

    And, by sheer luck, you've been given good advice, believe it or not.
    What have you done next ?

    Rob K, Feb 27, 2005
  7. Haven't done anything yet.

    I was waiting on something I could take seriously.

    I'm afraid I didn't get the good advice they gave me.

    What was it?

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005
  8. Throatwobler Mangrove

    samuel Guest

    read it again and then read _other_ messages there also

    and don't top post there just an fyi

    samuel, Feb 27, 2005
  9. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Toolman Tim Guest

    'fraid they'll grab him by the n*** and spin him?

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  10. Thank you, that's OK. It's not worth all this effort.

    Thank you for your help Samuel.

    Have a nice evening.

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005
  11. Throatwobler Mangrove

    samuel Guest

    possibly <eg>

    samuel, Feb 27, 2005
  12. Throatwobler Mangrove

    samuel Guest

    welcome have a nice day, afternoon, evening also

    samuel, Feb 27, 2005
  13. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Toolman Tim Guest

    heh heh...that little 'war' goes on in this NG once in a while too...

    Toolman Tim, Feb 27, 2005
  14. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Rob K Guest

    Rob K, Feb 27, 2005
  15. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Plato Guest

    There is no need to. Just adopt an unused one for your needs. There are
    perhaps, 20,000 now that never get any messages at all.

    Plato, Feb 27, 2005
  16. Throatwobler Mangrove

    doS Guest

    Spit the hook mate.......

    doS, Feb 27, 2005
  17. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Feb 27, 2005
  18. Follow the advice in alt.config. Just because you don't like it
    doesn't mean it's not correct.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2005
  19. That it takes some work and it needs some justification.

    Can't accept that? Make a Yahoo Group, as was already suggeseted
    here.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2005
  20. Something made me think of him, just this afternoon. Anyone had any
    sightings on him, lately? Or is he still here, with a different
    Net-O-Nym, and I haven't noticed?

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2005