    click 'refresh' nothing. Type my SIDD and nothing happens. Why won't
    my router pick up my SIDD? Am I doing something wrong here? Please
    help!! LuisCarlos

    lcvd1, Dec 5, 2004

  2. lcvd1

    Guest Guest

    First of all, check that the radio is turned ON.
    There can be a switch on the notebook or some software utility.
    --PA

    Guest, Dec 5, 2004

  3. lcvd1

    lcvd1 Guest

    the only place I could check is wireless properties>advanced Card
    Power Management was off , so I turned that on. channel is on the
    default. Should this be set to something else? The wireless is
    enabled. I am using the connection through the router, so it works.
    Should the wireless preferences for Ip config , subnet and gateway be
    set to something or should I choose set ip automatically?

    lcvd1, Dec 5, 2004
  4. lcvd1

    lcvd1 Guest

    Pavel, never mind. You were absolutely right. I found a switch in
    the front of my notebook I have never seen before. I turned it the
    other way and VOILA! it was like magic. I can even see other wireless
    connection.

    lcvd1, Dec 6, 2004