    Paper Pro). Cranking in some ICM helps the skin tones, but shifts the
    purples/magentas into the blue spectrum.

    Any ideas?

    nobody, Nov 12, 2003

  2. A Canon rep told me to simply use manual colour override in the driver
    software to dial out a colour cast. As a one-time chemical darkroom user, I
    can dig it...

    Martin Francis, Nov 12, 2003

  3. My experience with the i950 has been exceptionally satisfying. It may
    be the paper that has made the difference. I found the local Sam's
    Club is selling Ilford Galerie Smooth Gloss Paper, and it includes a
    folder with recommended settings for its use with many different
    printers. Their listed settings for the Canon i-Series has given me
    excellent results. And very consistent as well.

    Olin McDaniel
    To reply by email, please remove "abcd" from Return address

    Olin K. McDaniel, Nov 12, 2003
  4. nobody

    Winston Guest

    I've purchased the Sam's paper also and it is a very close 2nd to the
    PPP paper at a quarter of the price.

    Winston, Nov 12, 2003