    connection seems to be ok - just no browsing on
    ie or my firefox.
    cindy

    Cindy Stuart, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Cindy Stuart

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Cindy Stuart typed:
    Sounds like a problem with your ISP ...

    Paul - xxx, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Cindy Stuart

    KungFusion Guest

    I agree. I'd call your ISP tech support and ask 'em if their
    web service is down. The thing with networks is you can waste
    a lot of time trying to fix the end of the connection that
    isn't broken. If you have nntp news, try going on the ng
    for your ISP and see if anyone else is griping about www
    being down or erratic.

    KungFusion, Jun 30, 2004