    correctly.

    Thanks in advance for help or advice,
    Bill

    Bill & Debbie, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am not familiar with the Linksys Musical Bridge.
    However different manufacturer are using different subnet for their default
    device's IP.
    It might be that you need to change the Musical Bridge default IP to much
    the subnet of the Buffalo.
    Example: if Linksys is 192.168.x.10 the x the 191.168.x part has to the
    same as the Buffalo's core IP.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 5, 2007