    recommendations?

    Thanks!

    --Virgil

    Virgil Kent, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Virgil,

    You may want to look into my company, Broadview Networks. We are planning
    to extend our trial during the same timeframe.

    Contact: Ken Glosbrenner @ (973) 848-8814

    Brian LaVallee

    Brian LaVallee, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Virgil Kent

    nyhamm

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Def stay away from Straticom. We made the mistake of picking them asn we have faced years of bad service, non existent customer support, and zero consideration for business ethics. Big compaints to them with no solutions.

    nyhamm, Aug 7, 2006