    have been greyed out.

    Please advise what to do.

    Rich

    richmac, Jul 17, 2003

  2. richmac

    riz Guest

    just curious...what is the exact URL?

    richmac wrote in message ...

    riz, Jul 17, 2003

  3. richmac

    Richard Guest

    search the registry for the given URL and delete it.
    check for a virus then run the IE setup program. c:program files\internet
    explorer\setup.exe

    Richard, Jul 17, 2003
  4. richmac

    °Mike° Guest

    SpyBot has the option to prevent you home page from being
    changed. Temporarily release that restriction to allow
    you to change your home page. Set it back once done.
    SpywareBlaster also has the same option, so check that
    if you have it installed, too.

    °Mike°, Jul 17, 2003
  5. richmac

    Jj Guest

    If you are still stuck read this:
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=5187
    Then post in the hijackware forum.
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/

    Jj, Jul 17, 2003
  6. So do you a thing about home pages or something? My home page changes from time
    to time i may only check it once every few years or so like i could care less.

    Baron Von Reeve, Jul 18, 2003