HELP big smudge on monitor

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Anthony, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. From: "Kenny"

    I'll add hydrogen peroxide, since it works on biologics, finger oils, ear wax
    and blood. A 2:1 mix of hydrogen peroxide and Isopropyl Alcohol, works fine on
    monitors, eyeglasses, keyboards, and does not damage the plastic. Apply with a
    dampened cotton cloth (cut from old tee shirt), or cotton ball or cotton swap
    (Q-tip) as appropriate. A few drops on a cotton swap and you can clean your
    ears. A few drops on a minor cut (paper cuts, etc.) and you reduce scars. Apply
    to cuticles before a manicure/pedicure and prevent infections.

    My two cents.

    :)

    caveat lector - reader beware, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Anthony

    MrB Guest

    We have flat panel touch screens from Elo. How do they differ from others in
    terms of being able to touch them and poke them, etc?

    MrB, Nov 22, 2003