    question marks instead of apostrophes and it is distracting when trying to
    read a long article. Others display correctly.

    Any of you guru's know how to fix this problem?

    Scout Lady, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Scout Lady

    °Mike° Guest

    Internet Explorer? View / Encoding ... check 'Autoselect'.

    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003

  3. lucat bene, der "Scout Lady" <> goh, a hunnert
    truxx inero, sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx on Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:36:48
    -0400:
    try replacing the normal arial font in your windows/fonts directory. a
    friend of mine recently had a problem where everything on the webpages
    he viewed was in italics. we replaced his arial font and all was well.
    your problem sounds fairly close to his, and it really couldn't hurt
    to try even if'n i'm wrong. :)

    |3iff //ullins, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Scout Lady

    Scout Lady Guest