    should use? Any other advise appreciated.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Arawak

    Chevyv69 Guest

    You might want to post this in an Automotive topic instead of this one
    which is Computer related.

    Chevyv69, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Is this just a computer related newsgroup? I've seen all sorts of questions
    on here in the past.

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Arawak

    George Guest

    Where did you get that stupid idea? Many questions are computer related but
    this group is for any help on any subject.

    George, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Arawak

    Top Guest

    This is not even a related group. Any and everything is fair game.
    (even sharks)

    Top

    Top, Sep 4, 2005

  6. There are two ways you can do this that will provide the least hassle
    and aggravation. Firstly, you could go to a site like
    http://www.carsdirect.com and find the best price through them for the
    car you want in your area. It may not be the absolute lowest price but
    it will be lower than you would probably get walking into a dealership
    unprepared. Secondly, go to http://www.edmunds.com, research the car
    you're interested in and find the TMV (true market value) of that car
    on the site. Go to the incentives link;
    http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/R...id=edmunds.n.incentivesindex.incentives.1.1.*
    (watch for line wrap), find the current incentives for the car you
    want and take that away from the TMV. Then e-mail 3 or 4 dealerships
    near you offering to buy the car for that price (or $500 less even).
    Then play them off against each other through e-mail until you get the
    lowest possible price. If, when you step foot in the dealership, they
    renege on that agreed price, then walk out and go to the next lowest.
    One last word of advice. Arrange your own financing. You can then use
    this as a tool to get an even lower rate through the dealer.

    Shane Matthews, Sep 4, 2005
  7. Arawak

    trout Guest

    In that case, I have a beautiful 'Special Edition' Ford Pinto you
    might be interested in. A real collector's item. Very valuable.

    trout, Sep 5, 2005