    with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Thanks
    Rocky

    Rocky, Dec 20, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    19 Dec 2004 23:49:03 -0600, Rocky <> screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >I had the date set back for a prior version of Norton Internet
    >Security and forgot to reset it to the current date when installing
    >Norton Internet Security 2005. So now it is expired right from the
    >start. I have tried uninstalling, deleting everything Symantec I could
    >find, and then deleting any relevant registry keys. It still installs
    >with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Why don't you call Symantec? Then there's the web page but that might
    take a tad bit of effort.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Rocky

    DC Guest

    Rocky wrote:

    > I had the date set back for a prior version of Norton Internet
    > Security and forgot to reset it to the current date when installing
    > Norton Internet Security 2005. So now it is expired right from the
    > start. I have tried uninstalling, deleting everything Symantec I could
    > find, and then deleting any relevant registry keys. It still installs
    > with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Let me get this straight...

    You're trying to remove *Norton* and you stripped everything *Symantec*
    from your filesystem and registry? May I suggest a good night's sleep
    and try again in the morning with a clear head?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    It's not the software that's free; it's you.

    DC, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Rocky

    °Mike° Guest

    Why did you have the date set back?
    As for the fix, contact Symantec.

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:49:03 -0600, in
    <>
    Rocky scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004
  5. Rocky

    Dickhead Guest

    Re: Accidently installed Norton Internet Security 2005 with the wrong system date.

    I am Gay.

    Thx for spam mail. LMAO.

    Dickhead, Dec 20, 2004