    with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Thanks
    Rocky

    Rocky, Dec 20, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    Why don't you call Symantec? Then there's the web page but that might
    take a tad bit of effort.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Rocky

    DC Guest

    Rocky wrote:

    Let me get this straight...

    You're trying to remove *Norton* and you stripped everything *Symantec*
    from your filesystem and registry? May I suggest a good night's sleep
    and try again in the morning with a clear head?

    DC, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Rocky

    °Mike° Guest

    Why did you have the date set back?