    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me the difference between the 70-210 and 72-210? Will taking the 72-210 affect the path to MCSE?

    Thanx

    WhyNot, May 15, 2004

  2. WhyNot

    Techie Guest

    same exam

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 15, 2004

  3. WhyNot

    Guest Guest

    the difference is 72-210 doesnt exist and 70-210 does
    exist ...
    72-210? Will taking the 72-210 affect the path to MCSE?

    Guest, May 15, 2004
  4. WhyNot

    Techie Guest

    actually it does exist its for the MS IT Academy if memory serves but it is
    identical to the 70-210

    Techie, May 15, 2004
  5. WhyNot

    Kosh Guest

    The 072-210 is used for different testing centers to be able to give a discount price on the exam

    Kosh, May 15, 2004
  6. WhyNot

    Frank Austin Guest

    The 72 series numbers and used at Pearson Vue testing centers these are discounted exams for colleges teaching the MS curriculum and are a MS academy. The are both the same exam.
    Good Luck to you

    F. Austin

    MCP W2K / XP Pro

    Frank Austin, May 23, 2004
  7. Please don't post in html.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004