Hello what kind of questions or topics can be posted in this NG please?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by as94, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. as94

    as94 Guest

    as94, Jan 2, 2005

  2. as94

    John Holmes Guest

    as94 came up with this:

    All kinds of questions, except the ones in the subject line. Your very
    first question might be:
    "how do I use a newsreader?"

    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2005

  3. as94

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Jan 2, 2005
  4. as94

    Mara Guest

    The contacts for the site are well aware that the site was outdated as far as
    this group is concerned a long time ago. :)

    And there is no FAQ, official or otherwise, for 24HSHD, except for perhaps the
    glurd's un-FAQ that pokes fun at FAQs for 24."

    Mara, Jan 2, 2005
  5. as94

    as94 Guest

    What an excellent site. :) Have you ever considered developing a forum as
    well?

    as94, Jan 2, 2005
  6. as94

    Mara Guest

    It is a joke - and it isn't. You're a usenet newbie, aren't you? :)

    Here. These may help:
    http://www.duke.edu/eng169s2/group4/alok/English/map.htm
    http://www.computerbits.com/archive/2000/0600/vaughan0006.html
    http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html
    http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/guide.html

    Some of the things on these pages are irrelevant to 24HSHD, but on the whole,
    they should help you.

    "Have a look. It can't hurt - and it might help."

    Mara, Jan 2, 2005
  7. as94

    as94 Guest

    Well not exactly a newbie I mean I have posted in Windows XP as well forum
    it is a microsoft forum :) Yeah you see I knew you were joking.

    as94, Jan 2, 2005
  8. as94

    Mara Guest

    I wasn't joking about the links. If that's all you've posted, you *definitely*
    need read them.

    "That's a fact."

    Mara, Jan 2, 2005