    Location:
    Chengdu, China
    Hi, I'm cheungxin. Glad to be here.:D

    Cheungxin, Mar 14, 2014

  2. Cheungxin

    Cheungxin

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chengdu, China
    And I'm looking for an imaging solution for my java project, any suggestion?

    Cheungxin, Mar 14, 2014

  3. Cheungxin

    Cheungxin

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chengdu, China
    By the way, I fail to upload my profile image. My pc image is 100x100 as required on this forum, but cannot to upload it as profile image.

    Cheungxin, Mar 14, 2014