    www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Many thanks,
    JR Design Studio

    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 17, 2007

  2. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Aardvark Guest

    Spam disguised as a request for constructive criticism? Oh, how clever.

    Aardvark, Oct 17, 2007

  3. It's too time consuming fighting through the effects! I gave up after
    about half a minute.

    I prefer simple and static.

    Steve

    Steve Wolstenholme, Oct 17, 2007
  4. Thanks Steve. Much appreciated. I am beginning to think in this
    direction too. Many people responded with difficulties in going
    through the initial pages to get to the site. Lots of work ahead!

    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 17, 2007
  5. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Leythos Guest

    If your site requires Flash then you need to rethink it - the best
    websites work in all browsers and don't require the users to load some
    third-party plug-in in order to use the site.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like pcbutts1 that
    create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
    at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Oct 17, 2007
  6. If your site requires Flash then you need to rethink it - the best
    websites work in all browsers and don't require the users to load
    some
    third-party plug-in in order to use the site.
    Thank you very much for your comment. Yes, I am designing an HTML
    option at the moment, so that the user can have a choice of either
    going to Flash or to the HTML parts. So this should be sorted soon!

    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 17, 2007
  7. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    why? Guest

    Yep, ditch the flash "you need the" , makes me want to leave right away.

    With/out flash a 'click to enter' frontpage is another reason to leave.
    A front page is the 'site' it's not a well you need x or can't access /
    or have to do something else to get further.

    What's with the html { font-size:100.01%; } ?

    You have a DTD

    at the top of the page, yet

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
    Result: Failed validation, 2 Errors

    Which is 2 very simple and easy fixes.

    Using 'here' is <shudder> you have the actions

    'Get the player' and 'enter the site' but those aren't your links.

    This is neat, http://www.jrdesignstudio.com/jr.htm a blank white page
    but View Source reveals all in Seamonkey 1.1.4 , while IE6 the text is
    there. But the status bar says an error in Line 9.

    Opera is a blank page. This is really cool design decision.

    Same 2 simple validation errors on the jr.htm.

    Me

    why?, Oct 17, 2007
  8. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    John Holmes Guest

    www.jrdesignstudio.com "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Dump the flash.

    John Holmes, Oct 17, 2007
  9. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Lose the flash.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 18, 2007
  10. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Plato Guest

    No need for me to even hit the URL. Too hard to remember. You wasted
    your time developing the site.

    Plato, Oct 27, 2007