    and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in the hard disk?
    Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast and how could I gain more
    memory.

    Akhil, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Akhil

    Akhil Guest

    I no defragment it

    Akhil, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    We have them. Do you want them back?
    Lash it to the back of a bus.
    http://www.basicnutrition.co.uk/c_GINK.htm

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Akhil

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Akhil

    ñKs Guest

    My name is "Akhil"
    I live on the second floor....

    ñKs, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Akhil

    trout Guest

    If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a web-cam.
    Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.

    trout, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Akhil

    ICee Guest

    ROTFL !

    ICee, Jan 17, 2004
  8. Boooooooooooo! :)

    (Wish I'd thought of that.)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  10. It was on Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:39:51 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    Oh...my! Ok, chalk one up to trout! <g>

    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Akhil

    ziggy Guest

    It's a cracker!

    ziggy

    ziggy, Jan 17, 2004
  12. Akhil

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Akhil postulated...
    Eh ? Oh, was it a question ? Hang on...no it wasn't ?
    Give it legs.
    Steal it from your neighbour.

    slumpy, Jan 17, 2004