    go and stay at Lindley's on Sat night if she's there so will ring on Sun
    pm........but you might be voyaging in Lance's car ...can only try ....must
    trot...how's that back?Off to do some art...tootle ooh...love H.

    rgraham48, Oct 21, 2003

  2. rgraham48

    Stickems Guest

    I couldn't spot the question.

    Stickems, Oct 21, 2003

  3. rgraham48

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: rgraham48 stated for the record...
    For God's sake DON'T send Michael & Ella to Britain - haven't you heard of
    extradition treaties?
    If you're adopting the Darwin disguise, forget the sarong - he never wore
    one, even at home. And please, *not* the monkey suit like last time - the
    Customs officials won't let it go again...
    Glad to hear the <ahem> Urgent Prunings have been attended to - don't let
    the contractor go wild with the "macrocarpa thinnings" though - that's our
    profits, remember?
    Tony can keep the stunted & malformed sections for personal use, the Client
    can't shift them for love or money - I've put a whole bunch of them in the
    boot of Lance's car, that's how I put my back out...
    Lastly, forget about the "art" will you? I keep /telling/ you there's /much/
    more money in the "macrocarpa" racket than pornography.

    slylittlei, Oct 21, 2003