Hello I'd like some help with iframes.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Dmos, Mar 7, 2011.

  1. Dmos

    Dmos

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    MN
    Hello all of you, I was using google when looking up some basic information and found your site helpful so decided to register.

    I was wondering if any of you know a way to make specific urls open in certain windows using iframes.

    I found that <base target="_blank" /> helps for opening all links to a new window.
    But what if i want some links to open in a new window, and some to open inside the page?

    I want all the links to open in the iframe, except links to the image gallery.

    Example

    www.population0.com

    so far i have <base target="_blank" /> in the header and everything is working fine, but i plan on putting a dynamic news page in there and im concerned when i update the news to tell viewers that say the profile page has been updated, a new window will open up.

    Dmos, Mar 7, 2011