    can you help me

    i want to by me a new pc

    i looks for one with them i can play comuter games

    Guest, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Guest

    Plato Guest

    For new games? Then get a PC with 2 gig ram and the best video card you
    can afford.

    Plato, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Guest

    Deano Guest

    Comuter games? Surely you want a DS or something when you're on the train.

    Deano, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    clot Guest

    I go fishing when the weather is right. :)

    clot, Nov 2, 2005
  5. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Why don't you look for one that can teach you how to use the English
    language, spelling, typing skills, and manners. You certainly seem to be
    lacking.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Mother tongue may not be English. If not, at least the effort is there. If
    so, poster has no business being anywhere near a computer.

    PuppyKatt, Nov 2, 2005
  7. Guest

    Martik Guest

    PII 400 192mb ram, 5 year warranty: $1700 free shipping

    Martik, Nov 2, 2005
  8. Guest

    Mikey Guest

    Tandy TRS-80 Model II, you can't go wrong!!

    Mikey, Nov 2, 2005
  9. bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of
    wisdom in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Ever tried playing with a train?

    Michael Thompson, Nov 2, 2005
  10. Guest

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Nov 2, 2005
  11. Guest

    Dave Lear Guest

    in message
    No, but I've used a Twain driver before.

    Dave Lear, Nov 2, 2005
  12. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - I thought about that awhile before I posted. I checked the domain
    name on the OP's email, and couldn't come up with anything definitive. So I
    posted <g> (I suppose I could have looked into the headers...)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 2, 2005
  13. Guest

    Whiskers Guest

    You seem to be in Austria. I think they have computer shops there :))

    Whiskers, Nov 2, 2005