HELLO HELLO

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nevillenevilleson, Aug 5, 2005.

  1. This is a test.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 5, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson

    Render Me Guest

    Received

    Render Me, Aug 5, 2005

  3. As you were.
    Im just checking something and its classified.
    I will reveal all in good time.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 5, 2005
  4. nevillenevilleson

    Render Me Guest

    count me in.

    Render Me, Aug 5, 2005
  5. nevillenevilleson

    old jon Guest

    Oh, there you are. I thought you`d got buried in that tunnel <g>.
    You ought to be classified. <g>.

    old jon, Aug 5, 2005
  6. Very good OJ. You can scoff all you want.
    But just wait and see, Ive got plans afoot.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 5, 2005
  7. ok no problem

    jean-philippe egea, Aug 6, 2005