    in IT, it is a good start. You will find that the things you learn for A+
    will span across many different fields that you will get into later, it is
    very valuable info if you truly learn it. ---------BZ

    BobZilla, Oct 5, 2003

  2. BobZilla

    Dilash Krish Guest

    I am pretty new to A+. Some of my friends said, transcenders are very close
    to exam. Why you don't recommend transcenders?

    KD

    "BobZilla" <> wrote in message
    > I am back to browse through the boards again. I don't know if anyone knows
    > me here anymore but I was a regular along time ago. I have been A+

    certified
    > for 3 years now( yea the old, old test) and have returned to see what's

    new
    > in the community. Advise for you guys and gals just getting started, keep
    > studying, don't use trancenders. Although the cert wont land you a great

    job

    Dilash Krish, Oct 17, 2003

  3. BobZilla

    Frederic Guest

    Because the value of the cert is not the cert itself but the knowledge you
    learned while studying that cert. If you didn't study the material and just
    learned the transcenders you may pass the exam but if you are challenged in
    a real life scenario you might feel cheap and the value of the cert will be
    discredited by your employer
    No one wants to hire a paper-cert
    --
    Frederic