Hello everyone, Let me represent myself!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by imark, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. imark

    imark Guest

    Hi!

    My name is Vitaly! I'm Russian and highly educated.
    I speak five languages: English, German, French, some Spanish, and
    Russian native.

    I'm looking for job as volunteer in USA, Canada and other countries in
    the following areas:
    Art, Ecology, Education.

    Is't possible to get a grant, stipends for this reason?

    I will be more than happy if you help me with advice or you could pass
    my email to someone

    else who can help me.

    Best regards,

    Vitaly Olegovich

    Feel free to visit my resume on the following web site:
    http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/

    email:

    imark, Apr 20, 2007

  2. "Volunteer" work quickly followed by a request for money hardly
    qualifies as "volunteer" work.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 21, 2007

  3. imark

    Jerry G. Guest

    Unemployment is high in North America. It is getting to the point where
    you should be looking to move to Asia or China! Everything else is going
    over there to be produced. The only thing that will be left here in
    North America are service industries. Only the fast food restaurants,
    dry cleaners, and automobile service shops are doing well.

    When we go shopping, there is almost nothing left that is made in North
    America. Now the automobile industries are talking about not producing
    any more cars here in North America. They have been slowly closing down
    their factories and moving them out.

    With the growth of the fast food chains, the hospitals are starting to
    do well. People over here are getting more heart disease and cancer from
    the foods being served.

    --

    Jerry G.

    Jerry G., Apr 21, 2007
  4. imark

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:27:33 -0400, Jerry G. wrote:

    Name: Vitaly Olegovich
    Email:
    Location: St.Petersburg
    Phone number: +7 905 271 16 89
    Education:<none>

    As a teacher of technology studies (Systems) I think your'e gonna last 5
    minutes in the real world...

    Parko, Apr 21, 2007
  5. imark

    imark Guest

    I was amazed about the job market in USA.
    Thank Jerry G. Thank you. You answer is very funny.
    But can you advice me? I'm seeking a volunteer or intern placement
    in USA , Canada and other countries in the following areas:Art,
    Ecology, and Education.
    How it is possible to do? Please visit my web site on the following
    address

    http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/

    Parko, where can I apply as a teacher of technology studies?
    Again thank you

    imark, Apr 27, 2007