    focused more on skills and concepts.

    Not sure of what's next in terms of cert exams and such. Me thinks I need a
    nap. :)

    Reuben, Feb 9, 2008

  2. Reuben

    John R Guest

    What a radically new theory, putting the focus on skills and concepts!!!
    That is something I wish we would see more of around here.

    WTG Reuben. Congrats on the pass and on the cert.

    John R

    John R, Feb 10, 2008

  3. Reuben

    TheITGirl Guest

    Congratulations, Reuben! Well done!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Feb 11, 2008
  4. Reuben

    hongem_y Guest

    Hi,

    Congratulations!!! I am new to this. I am planning to take 70-272 but don't
    know where to start. I have an old exams and was told to study from and then
    what? I am a tech support rep for a company and looking forward to be MS
    cert.

    Thanks,
    Amy

    hongem_y, Feb 14, 2008
  5. Reuben

    mstpie84 Guest

    I too am planning on becoming a MCDST. I have the self-paced training kits
    and am very fluent in the technologies. I am thinking about scheduling the
    test next week. Wish me luck!

    Matt

    mstpie84, Feb 19, 2008
  6. Wow. How everyone doesn't get 1000 on this exam is beyond me. And the mere
    thought of failing 272 is laughable.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 4, 2008
  7. Reuben

    Montreal MCT Guest

    You know Mishawaka I understand that you felt the exam was easy... I am glad
    you did. However I wonder if your words ... any words I have read from you
    in this newsgroup today are anything but inflammatory. I have passed an
    exam or two (or twenty) in my day and though I felt that some are easier
    than others I also consider myself to be smarter than the average bear. The
    great thing about cert exams is that a 992 or 1000 gives you the same result
    as a 700... PASS. I remember many exams that did not give you any more than
    PASS or FAIL... for someone like you with nothing helpful to add I suspect
    they were better.

    Please note that I sign my full name to every post I write here... maybe if
    that were a rule people like you would be a little less condescending. When
    you have a few more certs after your name and maybe you will have earned the
    right to be so, you will also understand why it is so beneath most of us.

    Signed, as always,

    Montreal MCT, Mar 5, 2008
  8. Reuben

    Jtyc Guest

    Wow. How everyone doesn't get 1000 on this exam is beyond me. And the
    I shot a 246 my first time on the rifle range.

    Jtyc, Mar 5, 2008