    So...

    Does anybody else have this DVD?

    Can anybody shed some light?

    (PeteCresswell), Apr 15, 2012

  2. why not just press the audio button on your remote to switch through
    them all?
    i'd be incredily surprised if there was no regular soundtrack.

    the dog from that film you saw, Apr 15, 2012

  3. Per the dog from that film you saw:
    You are, of course, correct: there was a conventional audio
    track.

    Never even knew about the "Audio" button - that's how much I use
    a DVD player... -)

    Attempting to try that out, I put the DVD back in the same player
    and, guess what.... It played a-ok. However the audio button
    didn't have the expected effect of flipping to commentary.

    But before I read your post, I went at it with a DVD ripping
    utility and found four sound tracks: 3 English and one French...
    which is about what I would expect for two commentaries and a
    plain native sound track.

    Ripped one of each until I came up with the regular track.

    (PeteCresswell), Apr 16, 2012
  4. (PeteCresswell)

    Brian Guest

    I'd suggest that you study the manual for your DVD player as you could be
    missing out on some other features of your DVD player.

    Brian, Apr 16, 2012