Heh new worms

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Mimic, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    Its proll been about 24hrs now, if you havent heard about the new worms then
    you must of had your head
    buried in a warm soft ass.
    So, its out to attack SCO, anti-microsoft conspiracy theorists of the world
    unit ! heh, it could sooooo
    be M$ trying to knock out competition, but I doubt it cuz they woulda chose
    someone like SuSe, anyway
    they will get a raping because the SCO site was a valuable source of info
    formy latest hack :( gays.
    So who wants to redirect the SCO domain to microsoft.com muhahahahhaha

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    and those that dont."