    business practices.

    Seem microsoft isnt currupt as long as youre getting something out of it
    huh.

    Trog, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Trog

    ~misfit~ Guest

    <snip cyber-stalking>

    Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?

    ~misfit~, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Trog

    Trog Guest

    Your the one that spend all night playing games, siting in newsgroups
    and gets up at lunchtime.

    Trog, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Trog

    ~misfit~ Guest

    LOL, playground stuff. Your true self shines through bright and clear. A
    couple of days and I'd ignored you so you come up with this comment which is
    barely worthy of a 10 year old.

    ~misfit~, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Trog

    Trog Guest