    i want the best, i wouldnt want to waste money, especially with me tryin to
    get ahead start.but i do have the money to spend at this time. i just want
    heads up. thanks estella

    estella aguilar, Aug 27, 2006

  2. If you're only concerned about the do-dads, you've got bigger problems.

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 27, 2006

  3. I suggest you read a few hundred posts. All these questions, and more,
    have been hashed over recently.

    Best of luck,

    John McWilliams, Aug 27, 2006
  4. estella aguilar

    ASAAR Guest

    Exactly where did she say that she was concerned with "do-dads",
    let alone *only* concerned with them? That is, unless you consider
    lenses, including L series zooms to be "do-dads". The only problem
    I can see that she might have is knowing which advise to listen to
    and which to ignore. Generally, if the message header contains
    "Ainsworth" in the From: field, it's well worth ignoring, as you
    rarely convey useful, helpful information due to your own bigger
    problems. As a former wedding photographer one would think you'd be
    able to offer quite a bit of constructive help rather than the usual
    destructive criticism you seem to thrive on.

    ASAAR, Aug 27, 2006
  5. estella aguilar

    Battleax Guest

    You are a sad and ignorant old man

    Battleax, Aug 27, 2006
  6. All the post talked about was "the stuff." I've got this lens and this
    thing and is this OK?

    All that crap doesn't matter.

    And after the hundreds of weddings I've done through they years,
    there's no way that I or anyone could impart much through a newsgroup
    message. It's been my experience that amateurs don't really want to
    learn how to do photography right.

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 27, 2006
  7. estella aguilar

    ASAAR Guest

    Now it is clear that what we have here,
    is a mean and bitter old coot,
    so grant us a boon,
    fly off on your broom,
    we'd rather have cunning than cute.

    ASAAR, Aug 27, 2006
  8. you must be having a wonder life.God bless you

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  9.
    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  10. yes, i do want to learn right, but i guess , i wont expect help from you ,
    although i opened to your opininions always wanting to learn new things, i
    find it worth my time,and im always up for a challange. about being a old
    coot, im only 22, but i know if i ever turned into old coot realistically my
    beauty would tranfer from my face right into my heart. i suppose not all
    people are that fortunate. God bless you

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  11. ignorant?? i guess the only one that is being ignorant is the other person
    from the other side. problems, im genorous, nice, loving,and space for people
    with problems.and thats what makes me a non -ignorant person. thank God
    people like you arent contagious. wow, how ignorant this world would be.
    scary isnt it???

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  12. yes, more problems, there just so many. considering this reply.just another
    somthing to add to my list of problems.please, i ask if you cant help just
    dont bother me. althogh i will always be here if you have some good things to
    share with me. thanks for being soo generous. May God Bless You.

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  13. ty to read my hear ye, hear ye again

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  14. read my hear ye, hear ye again

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  15. read my hear ye again

    estella aguilar via PhotoKB.com, Aug 27, 2006
  16. estella aguilar

    Bill Funk Guest

    ASAAR was responding to Randall Ainsworth, not to you, so his comments
    weren't aimed at you at all.

    I don't do weddings, but I might sugest that you apprentice yourself
    to someone who does, so you can get a good idea of what you will want
    to do.
    Otherwise, there are many books on the subject.
    Good luck!

    Bill Funk, Aug 27, 2006
  17. estella aguilar

    Bill Funk Guest

    It seems that you need to understand how newsreaders work.
    Battleaxe wasn't responding to you, he was responding to Randall
    Ainsworth.
    Learn how the nesting of ">" works.

    Bill Funk, Aug 27, 2006
  18. estella aguilar

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    If you have to ask all these questions you are not even ready to think
    about doing anyones wedding. Go and learn what is needed, get some
    practice and experience and then you are ready to start thinking and ask
    the relevant questions.

    Neil Ellwood, Aug 27, 2006
  19. estella aguilar

    ASAAR Guest

    What a bizarre little thread this has turned into, and it's not
    even April! :)

    ASAAR, Aug 27, 2006
  20. estella aguilar

    Bill K Guest

    Keep trying, Estella. There are some very good, knowledgeable and
    helpful people here. Listen to the good ones and ignore the grouches
    and smart-asses. Usenet brings out the best and the worst among us.
    I've been flamed a few times but I've also learned a lot from the
    people here. Good luck and keep coming back.

    Bill K, Aug 27, 2006