    Thor Guest

  2. Thor

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Sep 25, 2007

  3. Thor

    Frisbee® Guest

    'Bout time! What took you so long?

    Frisbee®, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    That's nothin, I'm rolling out Halo 3.

    kpg*, Sep 25, 2007
  5. Thor

    Frisbee® Guest

    I got certified in Windows Server 2008 AND Halo 3 four months ago.

    Frisbee®, Sep 25, 2007
  6. Thor

    Briscobar Guest

    I work for Microsoft and I'm getting a kick out of these replies.

    Briscobar, Sep 25, 2007
  7. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    im the master cheif and im getting a kick out of these replies

    Consultant, Sep 25, 2007
  8. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    im the master cheif and im getting a kick out of these replies

    I'm the Arbiter and I'm getting a kick out of these replies.

    Jtyc, Sep 25, 2007
  9. Thor

    Thor Guest

    Please supply dumps for Halo 3.
    53

    Thor, Sep 25, 2007
  10. Thor

    Thor Guest

    I love including the entire parent message (and usually previous messages)
    verbatim with the reply appended above it.
    53

    Thor, Sep 25, 2007
  11. Thor

    Thor Guest

    Good, it supports the new continuous mdm edw 360 degree data process
    integration natively, so life will finally be in color.
    53

    Thor, Sep 25, 2007
  12. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    ....and 3D effects with realistic shawdows and anti-aliasing to
    minimize distortion artifacts and reduce singnal-to-noise ratio.

    kpg*, Sep 25, 2007
  13. Thor

    Thor Guest

    And... calculating...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (it's a security thing)
    53

    Thor, Sep 25, 2007
  14. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    im cortana and i just got a chub

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2007
  15. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    im cortana and i just got a chub

    I'm 343 Guilty Spark and your answer makes no sense.

    Jtyc, Sep 26, 2007
  16. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    And... calculating...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (it's a security

    If you say so.

    kpg*, Sep 26, 2007
  17. Thor

    Neil Guest

    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father... prepare to die.

    Neil, Sep 26, 2007
  18. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    How many fingers am I holding up?