Headers won't copy and paste

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Just found this out. Mo, U SUCK! Only one line at a time....that's
    bullshit. I'll try another skin, but that shouldn't make no never mind.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=, Nov 8, 2003

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=

    dantu Guest

    Sonado

    You can copy paste headers, complete.

    dantu, Nov 8, 2003

  3. How?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=, Nov 13, 2003
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=

    dantu Guest

    The easiest way to do it?

    Mozilla-->Preferences-->Composition
    set Forwarding to Inline.

    Now, when you want to include parts of the headers in your message,
    simply hit forward on the target message
    and the headers will be right there for you (use the View menu to see
    them all if needed)

    You can delete the parts you dont want, and use the forward as the base
    for your new message or use copy/paste to move the headers into your
    post, whichever you prefer.

    dantu, Nov 13, 2003

  5. `Hey, that worked. Thanks. Now tell me the hardest way to do it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=, Nov 13, 2003
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=

    dantu Guest

    Sure

    Take the message you want to copy the headers from
    View-->Message Source
    copy from the source to your message

    dantu, Nov 13, 2003

  7. DAMN! That worked, too. All I had tried before was holding down the
    mouse button and dragging across all headers....doesn't work. Only gets
    one line of the headers at a time that way.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?=, Nov 13, 2003