    Primo Canero Guest

    Where can I find details for the required jumper settings to allocate a HDD
    slave or master? I don't have the HDD documentation.

    Primo Canero, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Primo Canero

    Patrick Guest

    Do you know who it is manufactured by or/and model.
    The drive must surely say something on it, a drive will often have the
    'jumper settings' marked on it somewhere (on a label, or by the
    jumper-pins).

    Patrick, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Look on the sticker on the the drive itself.
    It will tell you how to do it, if not it will have the name and model number
    which you could post here and we will help you find the answer

    HTH
    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jan 28, 2004