    had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...
    http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/copy-protection-used-on-hd-dvd-and-blu.html

    Good Day!!

    rishil, Mar 10, 2007

  2. rishil

    unclejr Guest

    TMML.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Mar 11, 2007

  3. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    Made him cry. The little twit doesn't realize how few miles up the
    coast I am from his retarded ass.

    I'd bet my heart is stronger than his ever was or ever will be.

    Pendelton has a tendency to do that...

    MassiveProng, Mar 11, 2007
  4. rishil

    TB Guest

    "MassiveDouche" whined:
    OOooOOooo, check out the scary internet tough guy. What are you going to do,
    drop by and bake me a cake, freak?
    Pity about your brain though.
    How impressive. Looks like "Pendelton(sic)" also warps fragile little egos
    into teeth gritting nutcases as well. BTW genius, you might want to learn to
    correctly spell the base you supposedly live by.

    Dance for me, weirdo.

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 12, 2007
  5. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.

    MassiveProng, Mar 13, 2007
  6. rishil

    Lamey Guest

    Same old shit from netkop prongboi.