HD-DVD crumbling into nothingness under force of Blu-ray

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Blig Merk, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. Blig Merk

    khee mao Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:43:40 -0800, "khee mao"
    > <> Gave us:
    >

    >>"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >>message news:...
    >>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:13:09 GMT, (GMAN)
    >>> Gave us:

    >>> Wrong. This is the center of the known universe as it relates to
    >>> technology and computing.
    >>>

    >>well I'm certainly impressed.
    >>
    >>I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame
    >>is
    >>Zillow,
    >>
    >>...and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...
    >>

    > I mentioned Washington state, Boeing and MS in a previous response.

    sorry, was meant for Jonah...

    khee mao, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    "khee mao" <> wrote in message

    > "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:43:40 -0800, "khee mao"
    >> <> Gave us:
    >>

    >>>"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >>>message news:...

    >>>well I'm certainly impressed.
    >>>
    >>>I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame
    >>>is
    >>>Zillow,
    >>>
    >>>...and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...
    >>>

    >> I mentioned Washington state, Boeing and MS in a previous response.
    >>

    > sorry, was meant for Jonah...

    I wasn't referring to Redmond, WA, if that's what you're thinking of. No,
    I'm talking about a trailer park in... forgot the name. Zack, give it again.

    Then do a Google Earth on this place. Yuck.

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Blig Merk

    Guest

    On Feb 9, 9:41 pm, "Jordan" <> wrote:
    > No more than the lack of Blu-Ray dates after June.

    I'm just glad we're getting "Dude, Where's My Car?" in April. That
    movie just HAS to be seen in hi def.

    -Eric

    , Feb 12, 2007
  4. Blig Merk

    Guest

    On Feb 9, 9:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:
    > "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    > that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    > for all of 2007."

    Now all you have to do is get some actual GAMES to play on that PS3.

    Oh wait, I forgot about Resistance. That's your one, the Rocky
    Marciano of the PS3.

    -Eric

    , Feb 12, 2007
  5. Blig Merk

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.games.video.xbox Penguin Commandos for Gore. <> wrote:

    > Still haven't found any PS3 games to play yet, huh Merky?

    Has it ever been established that merk actually owns a PS3 or any other
    console?

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 12, 2007