HAWKS LOVE HAMBURGERS !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Ronald Hands Guest

    Or maybe eating your hand.

    -- Ron

    Ronald Hands, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Robert E. Williams, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Digital Puer Guest

    I like your photography. What lenses do you have for your Canon?

    Digital Puer, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Digital Puer
    I only have 3 (so far).
    The 50mm f/1.8 (Fast 50), the Incredible 28-135 IS USM, and the one I used for
    these and most of my pics, the Super 70-200 f/2.8L.

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    CARBUFF Guest

    I only have 3 (so far).
    Aw, c'mon, fess up. We all know these were taken with the 500mm phoenix mirror
    lens! ;-)

    George

    CARBUFF, Nov 29, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: (CARBUFF)
    Oh yeah, I forgot I also have that piece of shit.

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    K2 Guest

    K2, Nov 29, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: K2
    Then go get yourself a D60!

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    K2 Guest

    I'm actually not going to buy another digital camera until something
    with a Foveon chip (or that same concept in another design) is
    available in a compact non-SLR.

    I was just wondering why the "original" label was on that shot. They
    do look crisper when you downsize them, don't they?

    K2

    K2, Nov 29, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    K2 Guest

    If I'd invested over $2k in that camera (now discontinued) I might
    have an inkling to downplay the abilities of a newer technology. A lot
    of this anti-Foveon stuff looks like plain old jealousy. It's amazing
    what people will say to defend the old guard.

    If I was forced to buy an SLR right now it would be the improved Sigma
    D10 (less cost than your Canon when new), but I don't even want a
    DSLR. My ideal is a dust-free, small camera with a 4x zoom or greater
    that's unobtrusive on hikes and outings.

    K2

    K2, Nov 29, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: K2
    That's true of digital images from any camera.

    The "original" designation indicates the actual size of the picture submitted.
    Not too many people care to view 3072x2048 images on their monitors.

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2003
  13. Annika1980

    Azzz1588 Guest

    And it's amazing that you would bring foevon into a subject
    that had nothing to do with it.

    Are you that jelous of the Cannon ??

    Or is desperation a better word...................

    Azzz1588, Nov 29, 2003