Having trouble uploading photo+sound to dotPhoto album

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by agt, Oct 29, 2006.

  1. agt

    agt Guest

    Can't seem to upload photo+sound files to dotPhoto album and have it do
    what I expect. Tried the following:

    1. Uploaded 5 JPGs + 5 similarly named MP3 files to dotPhoto album and
    got the following error:

    THE DOCUMENT CONTAINS NO DATA

    2. Uploaded 5 JPGs + 1 MP3 file named similarly to the first JPG file.
    The files were uploaded successfully, but when I viewed the album in
    "Watchmode" the music was a TERRIBLE dotPhoto selected song -- NOT the
    music I had uploaded.

    I have MANY albums on dotPhoto so I don't feel I can change web-sites.
    I really need to get this to work because I am SO TIRED of the dotPhoto
    selected songs but I do like the "Watch mode" capability to share
    photos with Family and Friends.

    Thanks,
    agt

    agt, Oct 29, 2006