    utility. With it I can switch mouse buttons and flip the cursor
    immediately by pressing a hotkey. I gave it a name: "Ambidexter Mouse",
    do you want to have a try: www.ambidexter-mouse.com

    WangQiang, Mar 18, 2006

  2. WangQiang

    Alpha Guest

    It 'taked' me a few seconds to reject this SPAM that I 'maked' and 'ached' a
    get lost gesture.

    Alpha, Mar 18, 2006

  3. WangQiang

    plew Guest

    Many others have already found the solution: use a trackball. Also
    many Photoshop users are using mostly the Wacom tablet instead of a mouse.

    Mouse usage is detrimental to one's health & physical well-being.

    plew, Mar 18, 2006
  4. WangQiang

    anthony Guest

    Quite some years ago I found myself getting RSI from excessive mouse
    use -- as a journalist, I'm a heavy keyboard user.
    No need for special programs -- I just chucked the mouse across the
    desk, started using it with my left hand, and have had no probs ever
    since. Oh yes .. also invested in one of Microsoft's ergonomic
    keyboards -- the odd-looking ones which keep the hands spread well
    apart and which lets you operate without cramping up.
    The combination of those two changes have kept me in good shape ever
    since.

    anthony, Mar 21, 2006