    Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    You can start off by reading the Bible.

    psion, May 17, 2004

  2. psion

    Special Ed Guest

    Haven't read or believed in fairytales for some time now.

    Special Ed, May 17, 2004

  3. Go spread the word, but in groups where preaching is appreciated.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 17, 2004
  4. psion

    docmill Guest

    http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

    If your're of the birth control faith, then...............................

    docmill, May 17, 2004
  5. psion

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, May 17, 2004
  6. LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

    Fairy Godmother, May 17, 2004
  7. ....and seconds before the explosion, psion emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Cheers - just wondered if I can download it anywhere ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not posting from , May 17, 2004
  8. ....and seconds before the explosion, Fairy Godmother emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    You don't exist, neither does your post or this reply.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not posting from , May 17, 2004
  9. psion

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, May 17, 2004
  10. psion

    Guest Guest

    You are either born with /it/ or have /it/ thrust upon you.

    Guest, May 17, 2004
  11. Just tried ordering it from amazon.com, but it's out of print. Any other
    recommendations for a would-be bookworm.

    michael turner, May 17, 2004
  12. If you answer your front door often enough there'll be some Mormons drop
    by and give you a free copy with some updates that aren't in the King
    James version.

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2004