    tips on the Hauppauge site with no luck.

    Any help much appreciated

    Bob

    Bob, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Bob

    FML Guest

    Bob spewed forth...
    I had a similar problem with a different video capture/tv board. It turned
    out to be the NTSC/PAL setting was wrong. Once I set it to NTSC (US), all
    was good. Hope this helps.

    FML, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thanks, that did the trick! The original version of the software wouldn't
    let me switch TV standards, I reloaded it and bingo!

    Many thanks

    Bob, Apr 12, 2005