    I have confined this problem to be with the hardware encoder on the
    card and not the decoder. Data-rate is 8 mbps.

    Thanks

    Dmitriy, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Dmitriy

    Ron Guest

    Do you have onboard video? (on the motherboard)
    Do you have a "plane jane" video card?
    How much memory for video?

    I have a "TV card" and found a larger viewing window
    caused black vertical lines and problems following motion.
    Changed to a VooDoo card with a little extra memory for the
    video function and all is fine now.

    Ron

    Ron, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Dmitriy

    doS Guest

    pvr 250?

    doS, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Dmitriy

    Dmitriy Guest

    PVR 150 MCE.

    Dmitriy, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Dmitriy

    Dmitriy Guest

    I use Nvidia GeForce 5200 card, AGP not onboard

    Dmitriy, Dec 9, 2004