    lbbss Guest

    What is the difference between the two (besides the price)? One is $63
    (Canadian) the second $150 ? Thanks

    lbbss, Dec 5, 2005

  2. lbbss

    Noel Paton Guest

    Personally, I've given up on Hauppauge - the hardware's OK, but the drivers
    are something else!
    http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_goplus.html
    http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr150.html
    Biggest difference is that you can use the PVR as a video recorder (much
    like a Tivo), which you can't do with the Go Plus.

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm