    [​IMG]
    It was beginning to look as if nothing would ever unseat the pair of Hauppauge PVR-250’s in my HTPC. Well, the day finally arrived when I replaced them—sort of, anyway. I still have two of Hauppauge’s awesome tuners; they are just now both on the same PCI card. Enter the Hauppauge PVR-500 MCE edition; the chances are it will be the next PVR card you purchase.
    Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/htpc-sff/index.php?Action=Article&ID=155

    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's amazing that now we have 2 tuner on 1 card. I own hauppauge's tv tuner. It's good product. Although, I think their software really need to be improved.

    PUTALE, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i want a 4 Tuner card... (4actual cards :D)

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    you can put 2 cards in 1 machine and then you will get 4 tuners. What in the world would you need 4 tuners for:).

    PUTALE, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i can't tell you its a sercet!!!!

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm definitely going to use this one for the HTPC I'm building nowadays.
    I just started a few days ago from scratch. I'm still working on the Case, and I still don't have all parts. But 'll definitely consider that one as my PVR Card.

    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    this is a great card zachig. use this with windows media center 2005, you can record and watch at the same time.

    PUTALE, Jul 4, 2005