    country.

    Abolish religion and the murder rate would be cut by 90%

    BTW, Germany is rather hypocritical considering their past history!

    Falco, Aug 9, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In "Falco" <[email protected]
    Not likely.

    Bert Hyman, Aug 9, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Tim Conway Guest

    You're probably right. There has been more bloodshed in the name of
    religion than any thing else in history.
    The problem is that true religion doesn't condone any of that. It's only
    those that think they know better. The early Christians were pacifists and
    didn't kill - anyone.

    Tim Conway, Aug 9, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    I am old enough to look very hard and very very long, and what I see is
    that your ambiguous rambling is proving beyond doubt your lack of
    intelligence about what you are talking about. I was in Germany during
    its past history, and happen to know exactly what's all about.

    OldGringo38, Aug 9, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    You be excluding them early ones during the Tribunal of the Holy
    Office of the Inquisition in the 1400's. Or is that not early enough
    for you?

    joevan, Aug 9, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    Ok, ban the NRA as well then.

    chuckcar, Aug 9, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    While Martin Luther was alive? I find that hard to believe. Even *I*
    don't remember him that well.

    chuckcar, Aug 9, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    Tim Conway Guest

    After around 80 CE when the original apostles all died or were killed off,
    then it went downhill.

    Tim Conway, Aug 9, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    Had not Judas something to do with it going to hell. Hell I posed once
    for an artist as Christ, That painting is now in the State Museum of
    Brazil I believe. Judas was played by another instructor who has
    since met his reward in where ever you want to think about.
    It is mostly just for money I guess.

    joevan, Aug 9, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    Bert Hyman Guest

    To what end?

    Beyond imposing a police state, what are you trying to do, exactly?

    Bert Hyman, Aug 9, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Silly, not ancient history.

    OldGringo38, Aug 9, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    Yeah. Thirty pieces of silver.

    Aardvark, Aug 9, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    Falco Guest

    Well you must be very old then - I bet you can even remember the your
    ancestors, you know the Neanderthals?

    And I bet you were in Germany (if you ever were really there at all) after
    the fall of Hitler. and you don't really know what that period was all
    about - other from the sanitised American version.

    Well you either have very poor memory, or so old that you are very
    confused - or just some nut who thinks that there is a god, the bible is
    factual, the death of over 6 million people never happened - or that wankee
    land is the most peaceful and law abiding land on this earth?

    And if that is the case - then it's you who lacks the intelligence!

    Falco, Aug 9, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Poor little boy lost in the world trying to defend his ignorance. My My
    If you only knew what a simpleton you sounded like.

    OldGringo38, Aug 10, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    Today its more like thirty billion pieces of gold. That is thinking as
    an AIG executive.

    joevan, Aug 10, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    It was meant to be.<g>

    chuckcar, Aug 10, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    They already *have* one in the US.

    chuckcar, Aug 10, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Bert Hyman Guest

    That just means you don't really know what a police state is.

    The US is, at worst, mildly authoritarian. Although the trend is
    definitely bad.

    Bert Hyman, Aug 10, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    Tony Guest

    Everyone seems to remember the good part when he was killed rather than when
    he was alive.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
    on the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Aug 10, 2010