    Transcenders has the best practice test on the market. Was wonder if anyone
    has used them and if they found them to be good and accurate. Thanks in
    advance.

    moe, Apr 15, 2006

  2. I past the core part on 07/04/2006

    I used Certblaster , Transcender and micro direct practice exams

    transcender suite I found good ,but found Scott Mueller + Mike Meyers
    books etc better, but Transcender is good and really helped me but I
    still found I had to guess at a few questions. I had ordered All in one
    A+ by Mike Meyers but it was out of stock and did'nt arrive until the
    day of my Exam . I was hitting 92 - 98% in all of my mock Exams.

    but only got 744 in the exam . I am now Studying for the os part with
    Mike Meyers A+ all in one . To my amusement a question i did'nt know on
    the day of my Exam ,, i found the answer in Mike Meyers A+ all in one
    (lucky white heather)

    I'm now using Certblaster and the practice exams that came with Mike
    Meyers book . I would like the Transcender os suite but alas alack of
    funds .

    Im dreading the os part as i have never seen NT & never had me/ 2000
    although I have had 3.1 , 95 , 98 , 98 se and now XP

    wish me luck

    Antony Douglas, Apr 16, 2006

  3. moe

    moe Guest