    system for 65 bucks, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it.
    Does it work? Is it reliable? I hate dragging around a sync cord, but I
    can't afford a 300.00 wireless system.

    de, Jan 20, 2005

  2. I bought one from them via Ebay.

    It works fine. I use it with 1D mk2 and 10D with Elinchrom Style 600Ss with
    no problems at all. Given the very cheap price they do exactly what I need.
    Obviously they're not as sophisticated as other more expensive systems, but
    they are a lot better than dragging round a sync chord.

    I hope this help.

    Graham.

    Graham Russell, Jan 20, 2005

  3. de

    Lourens Smak Guest

    I use one and bought from that dealer; I was sceptical too so I went
    for the cheapest one ($40 or so). It works fine and the range is quite
    big. At one time I was making a reportage about a business and went
    outside for the building-shot around dusk, and I could fire my flashes
    that were still indoors from quite far away. I use it with Profoto
    lights and a Rolleiflex 6000 and Olympus E1 system.

    Lourens

    Lourens Smak, Jan 21, 2005