    slim which suggests that it's fairly easy:

    If anyone's had any experience of this exam and has any tips I'd like to know.

    Thanks

    Guest, May 9, 2007

  2. Guest

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    I'm going to take it on friday ;)
    One of my apprentices passed it three weeks ago, he had about 950
    points. We've been using Vista internally since 6 months and
    deployed it on a few development systems too, so that might skew
    the scale "easy".

    Be aware that lesser used functionality like the tablet pc stuff
    and the builtin applications are also tested - if you're working
    in a company environment you might not know a lot about them.

    Lukas Beeler, May 9, 2007