    so guys please help me out..

    Thank you,
    Indu.

    Indu, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Dunno about the books, but why the hurry, sweety ? What's gonna happen
    in October ?

    Cerebrus, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Indu

    Indu Guest

    I dont know any of the other books apart from those which are mentioned
    in the Microsoft site..I need to search for a Full Time Job in
    October..that is the reason I need to take the certification before
    Oct.
    If you know anything about other books or If you can guide me to
    prepare for the exam then I will be very grateful..

    Thank you,
    Indu.

    Indu, Aug 14, 2006
  4. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, I don't normally answer helpfully when people ask questions that
    can be easily searched in the newsgroup, or on the web. But since you
    were so sweet about it (I expected a hostile answer), I did spend a few
    calories to search out some information for you. ;-)

    Below is some information that a certain Archana posted a few months
    back. The thread, however is still alive. It mentions date of release
    for some books :
    -----------------
    Exam 70-528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-Based Client
    Development

    1) MCTS/MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit (Exams 70-528 and 70-547):
    Developing
    Web Applications -- 10/04/2006
    2) Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Core Reference -- Available
    3) Programming Microsoft ADO.NET 2.0 Core Reference -- Available
    4) Programming Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Core Reference -- Available
    5) Programming Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications: Advanced Topics

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  5. Indu

    mxw609 Guest

    mxw609, Aug 15, 2006
  6. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Um....You were a little too nice..... ;)

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 15, 2006
  7. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    OK, SORRY, BYE !

    Cerebrus, Aug 15, 2006
  8. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what () graced us with
    in ?<<

    Thank you Mr. Madden.

    UH...WELL...Ya Know....If he had just caught that ball....we would have had a
    reception!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 15, 2006
  9. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD... what's the background of this joke about Madden ? I don't
    understand at all...

    Cerebrus, Aug 16, 2006
  10. Indu

    Indu Guest

    Thank you Cerebrus..for burning your calories for me...
    but the thing is I have already gone through all this stuff( the things
    which you have quoted about Archana) what I exactly want to know is
    what kind of questions they are asking us in the exam are those some
    what simillar to the 2003 version or those are completely new ones? so
    if there is anyone who already has taken the exam then I want to know
    about the Cram books that they have studied in order to give the exam
    because all the cram books are going to be released in October. or
    atleast I want to know from where they got those set of practise
    questions or exams they have taken.

    Thank you..
    Indu.

    Indu, Aug 16, 2006
  11. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Indu () graced us with in
    ?<<
    So, IOW, you're looking for braindumps?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 16, 2006
  12. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Madden is *famous* for (other than just football) Stating the Obvious. In his
    later years of Sports News broadcasting, he's stated some pretty lame stuff.
    Similar to what I did above.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Madden_(football)

    A few of the Madden Greats:

    "When your arm gets hit, the ball is not going to go where you want it to."

    "Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger
    than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field."

    "I think comparisons are odious."

    "Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon."

    There is a famous comedian (Frank Caliendo) that Madden absolutely hates. Frank
    does such a great job of mimicking Madden, that it's maddening (hmmmm...wonder
    if that's where the word came from....nah...couldn't be). Here are some pretty
    funny links for Frank Caliendo.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Caliendo

    John Madden Commercial:

    The Caliendo Collection:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=Caliendo

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 16, 2006
  13. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, ok... Listen up, guys, if you have given this exam and studied
    from the Exam cram books, please help Indu here.

    Cerebrus, Aug 16, 2006
  14. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thanks a ton for that explanation, BD. I just became a little wiser
    today. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Aug 16, 2006
  15. Indu

    mxw609 Guest

    Hello everyone, I intend writing the 70-229 exams and i need some
    advice from anyone who has taken this exam before.
    I'll be very grateful if i get help.....
    Thanks Maxwell

    mxw609, Aug 17, 2006
  16. Indu

    Indu Guest

    obsolutely yes..I will be grateful if you help me out.

    Thank you..
    Indu.

    Indu, Aug 17, 2006
  17. Indu

    Indu Guest

    Thank you once again Cerebrus for requesting on behalf of me..

    Indu.

    Indu, Aug 17, 2006
  18. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Indu () graced us with in
    ?<<

    I'm gonna be real Fu┬ękin' nice about this, because something tells me you have
    no clue what you're asking for or you didn't understand my first question.

    Do you know what a [email protected] is?

    Do you know how [email protected] are screwing the IT Industry?

    Here, go to this page and learn.
    http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006
  19. Indu

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    If she answered my question correctly (the her reply to my question, above) then
    all she's looking for is dumps. Don't help her.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006
  20. Indu

    Cerebrus Guest

    I think you're right, she doesn't realize what [email protected] are (and what
    they do to innocent girls' health). I'm willing to give her the benefit
    of doubt.
    Lol BD, don't worry, I don't have the information she needs anyway.

    Cerebrus, Aug 17, 2006