    How is beta different from a regular one?

    Thanks,

    -Stan

    Stan, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Stan

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Feb 13, 2006

  3. I took the two exams (except they're 71-553/554, not 70-*) and they took me
    a long time.

    The time that Microsoft allocated for the exam is, I think, how long it'll
    take most people.
    2x the questions, 1.5x times the duration.

    (Of course, I've not taken a beta exam before, only the "production"
    MCSD.Net exams)

    Chris Mullins, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Stan

    yogaguy74

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Beta Exam difficulty

    From my experience the difficulty of the beta exams relative to their equivalent release exams is variable. I've taken a couple (haven't taken either 553 or 554 yet though) and as an example the Security for .NET beta for the MCSD.NET was REALLY easy but I've seen others (pre .NET) that weren't. I think the thing most people find very hard about betas is there aren't really any braindumps or practice exams for them yet:hahahaha:

    yogaguy74, Mar 2, 2006
  5. Stan

    DavidSan

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I took both.

    I took both beta exams. 71-553 was 3, 30 question sections. 71-554 was two 30 question sections.

    I am actually starting to put up the notes I used to study for these tests on my blog.

    www.mtelligent.com

    DavidSan, Mar 12, 2006