Has anyone taken 70-305 recently?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by NC, May 18, 2004.

  1. NC

    NC Guest

    Hi,

    I'm planning to appear for my 70-305. Can anyone who
    appeared for this exam in recent days tell me about the
    question pattern? I'm thinking of goin' with the MeasureUp
    practice tests? Is that only enough or do I need to also
    go with transcender as lot of people hear mentioned? How
    much score from these practice tests would make me ready
    for the real exam?

    This is my first test and have very little experience in
    IT area.. So.. It's a bit of challenge to even prepare for
    the exam.. Now that I have crossed that challenge.. Moving
    on to face the next challenge of facing the real exam...
    Let's see..

    Any piece of info is appreciated,
    NC
    ..