    Has AnyOne Heard of TESTOUT

    and if so has it worked for you?

    any comments would be greatly appreciated

    Guest, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I suppose you think that if you keep repeating yourself, your question
    will gain in importance? We read the first post, thank you.

    JaR, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Guest

    Harry Guest

    yes testout is good but still you will need to go through books

    Harjeet Singh

    Harry, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Has AnyOne Heard of TESTOUT

    timmmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've heard of TestOut. I used to get mail from them all the time. I always
    just threw it in the trash though.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Apr 6, 2006
  7. Guest

    TBone Guest

    Looking at the prices for their "training materials", you are probably
    better off investing in some hardware and practicing hands-on.

    TBone, Apr 6, 2006
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I've heard of TestOut. I used to get mail from them all the time. I always
    don't blame you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 6, 2006
  9. I've used their course. I think it was for 70-297 in my case.

    It's a good product. Consider also reading every KB article ever published
    :)

    Leonid S. Knyshov, Apr 7, 2006
  10. **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    Yeah, cuz if UR HAWT, LRM need help. Cuz being the only HAWT chickee in the
    group is a tough job.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That ought to drudge up some MIA's

    Frisbee®, Apr 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    we can only hope. Both of my Canukian fellow hottie MCNGP are sadly MIA.

    NO I DON'T MEAN YOU ROWDY!

    Neil, Apr 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    we can only hope. Both of my Canukian fellow hottie MCNGP are sadly MIA.

    Rowdy's hot :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 7, 2006