    classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.

    Thanks.

    MIK

    MIK, Aug 26, 2004

  2. MIK

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
    that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities. or
    something like that.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 27, 2004

  3. MIK

    Unexploded Guest

    I've had no experience with them.

    Though, based on my experiences with other training providers, most
    people would be better off spending that money on books and hardware,
    and learning it on your own.

    Most classses, I found myself waiting for the class to be over so I
    could go learn the material in peace.

    Unless, of course, someone else is footing the bill, then it's a nice
    break from the office with "free" coffee and cookies.

    Unexploded, Aug 27, 2004
  4. MIK

    Neil Guest

    not really, go interview the trainer. gold or silver parnter is an
    indication of how much coin they are willing to give Bill. Also ask to
    speak with former students. If they can't tell you who teh former
    students are...

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  5. MIK

    Neil Guest

    the best

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  6. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:33:09 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    That's not actually true.
    Agreed here.

    Laura