Has anyone got a reply form 2ed tier?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005.

  1. I was just wondering if any one has got a reply to 2ed tier request to
    upgrade?

    The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005

  2. The Fatbastard

    Guest Guest

    i got an email saying that cause each case needs doing manually it could take
    upto 2 weeks before you get further instructions on what to do next (that was
    10 days ago)

    Guest, May 17, 2005

  3. The Fatbastard

    Guest Guest

    I haven't... my key hasn't worked from day one, I've been waiting a good two+
    weeks now for a reply. About a week ago I finally received an e-mail saying
    they *received* my request for validation, that's it.

    Ravlen

    Guest, May 17, 2005
  4. My is over 14 days, and no one know anything. I am reg partner and no one
    there could help.

    The Fatbastard, May 17, 2005